THIS MAY BE HARDER THAN YOU THINK. THE ANSWERS WILL BE ON THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE, BUT YOU JUST CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER THE CORRECT ANSWER. DON'T LOOK BELOW FOR THE ANSWERS UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED IT OUT.
After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the
grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably,
someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did
he leave behind?________________.
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early 1964, we all watched them on The ____ ___________ Show.
03. "Get your kicks, __ _________ _______."
04. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ___________________.
05. In the jungle, the mightyJungle, ________________.
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the _____________.
07. Nestle's makes the very best _______________.
08. Satchmo was America's "Ambassador of Goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________________.
09. What takes a licking and keepson ticking? _______________.
10. Red Skeleton's hobo character wasnamed__________________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and ________ ________.'
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their______________.
The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the
front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ____________
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.'
This was a tribute to ___________________.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ___________________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the ________________________.
16. Remember LS/MFT _____ _____/_____ _____ _____
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It's _____ ______ _____!
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? The _____ Knows!
19. There was a song that came out in the 60's that was "a grave yard smash". It's name was the ______ ______!
20. Alka Seltzer used a "boy with a tablet on his head" as it's Logo/Representative. What was the boy's name? ________
01.The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
02. The Ed Sullivan Show
03. On Route 66
04.To protect the innocent.
05.The Lion Sleeps Tonight
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and 'Good Night and God Bless.'
11. Draft cards (Bras were also
Burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
16. Lucky Strike/Means Fine Tobacco
17. Howdy Doody Time
19. Monster Mash
My focus is to best
understand the goals and visions of my clients, ensuring all decisions are made
with a wealth of information and the necessary tools for a successful,
I have found my “Slice of Heaven” I look
forward to you finding yours!
One sentence says it all: "Working from sign up till sign down...." We provide the best possible service to our clients with respect to buying or selling real estate, marketing, advertising, follow-up and negotiating the sale or purchase of your dream home.
CoreLogic Chief Economist, Frank Nothaft, noted, “January marke
"Your most memorable moment
she was always there for any thing we needed would not be possible to beat her service or great personality
The moment you'd rather forget?
nothin she,s great
robert,,carmen winter later